Eat Pray Love Jewelry Collection

Traveling 1/2 way around the world I found myself upon my return home whole.  I was in the former colony known as Ceylon.  It was there in that magical place of elephants and temples that I would fall in love with a place and  people.  And see gems of the earth in all the colours  you could imagine.  There was the orange robes of the Buddhist monks, the smell of incense, lemongrass and sandalwood.  Wonderful fresh meals, high tea, time, time enjoyed with new friends, swimming in the Indian Ocean feeling her power and knowing it was a direct connection back home to  the Caribbean Sea.  I am finding that peace again here in the West Indies through yoga and meditation.  And I am happy that universal consciousness is here.  While here I went in search for some cool secret island finds.  The EatPrayLove Jewelry Collection uses red coral wood, dark mahogany wood stain beads, job's tears, bronze pendants and charms, semi-precious stones and handmade tassels in the colours of travel.  It is my interpretation of that spiritual journey here.

No comments:

Post a Comment